- Remove Care Planning filter Care Planning
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.