- Remove Care Planning filter Care Planning
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.