- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) filter Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
Search found 2 items
This study will test the hypothesis that low-income, disadvantaged patients can provide high-quality patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes through commercial technologies, and that these data can be used to improve healthcare quality and delivery.
This project utilized a diabetes registry in order to improve care delivery and the quality of care for diabetics at eight federally-qualified community health centers.