- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
In this project an existing personal health record (PHR) was modified using a patient and family-centered care approach, incorporating the experiences, perspectives, and insights of both patients and their family members who were using the system.