- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 2 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.