- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.