- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.
This project implemented a program to improve the quality of chronic kidney disease care using disease registries and decision support tools within an advanced electronic health record.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Examined the impact of integrating ambulatory CPOE with advanced CDSS on safety and quality in the ambulatory setting, its organizational efficiency, workflow, and satisfaction, and conducted a cost-benefit analysis.