- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.