- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Bajaj, Jasmohan S. filter Bajaj, Jasmohan S.
- Remove Brennan, Patricia Flatley filter Brennan, Patricia Flatley
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
The purpose of this project was to develop and propose a research agenda for how industrial and systems engineering may support health services research and health care delivery redesign, with a focus on health information technology.