- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Brennan, Patricia Flatley filter Brennan, Patricia Flatley
- Remove Valdez, Rupa Sheth filter Valdez, Rupa Sheth
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This study showed that there is a range of how people communicate with their social network, how this information is communicated, the types of health information communicated, and the rationales for the communication.
The purpose of this project was to develop and propose a research agenda for how industrial and systems engineering may support health services research and health care delivery redesign, with a focus on health information technology.