- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adirondack Medical Center filter Adirondack Medical Center
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
Search found 4 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
Researched the implementation of an electronic medical record (EMR )in the medical community and the use of electronic ordering; identified a system that allows for the seamless exchange of clinical information throughout the medical community.