- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Search found 4 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This project examined the concept of geographical area that is fundamental to health information exchange activity, and explored the practical and policy implications of how exchange service areas are defined and measured.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.