- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This research prospectively evaluated a machine learning algorithm that identifies candidates for neurologic surgery to control epilepsy.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.