- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 3 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.