- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) filter Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 3 items
The project is adapting and scaling a technology-enabled practice model for asthma in a primary care setting, then evaluating its impact on patient-reported quality of life and utilization.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.