- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Wireless filter Wireless
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 4 items
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Developed a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducted a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.