- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
Search found 2 items
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.