- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project created a patient-centered tool for managing hypertension within a primary care practice. The system facilitates patient education on hypertension, self-management, shared decisionmaking, and treatment planning.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.