- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project created a patient-centered tool for managing hypertension within a primary care practice. The system facilitates patient education on hypertension, self-management, shared decisionmaking, and treatment planning.