- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 3 items
The project is adapting and scaling a technology-enabled practice model for asthma in a primary care setting, then evaluating its impact on patient-reported quality of life and utilization.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.