- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This research prospectively evaluated a machine learning algorithm that identifies candidates for neurologic surgery to control epilepsy.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.
This project conducted an evaluation of the clinical outcomes, financial and economic impact, and patient and provider satisfaction of the WellMed Patient Centered Medical Home.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.