- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 3 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.