- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.