- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 2 items
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.