- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.