- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
The overall objective of this project was to examine the effectiveness, feasibility, and acceptability of an established computer-assisted cognitive behavioral therapy program among anxious children at community mental health centers.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.
Analyzed a patient secure messaging application for patients with depression, congestive heart failure, and diabetes, and evaluated potential for safer and more effective medical care.