- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) filter Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove University of Utah filter University of Utah
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Analyzed a patient secure messaging application for patients with depression, congestive heart failure, and diabetes, and evaluated potential for safer and more effective medical care.