- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) filter Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.