- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.