- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Machine Learning filter Machine Learning
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.