- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.