- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) filter Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 5 items
This project implemented a program to improve the quality of chronic kidney disease care using disease registries and decision support tools within an advanced electronic health record.
This project conducted an evaluation of the clinical outcomes, financial and economic impact, and patient and provider satisfaction of the WellMed Patient Centered Medical Home.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Identified essential technological needs for accessing and sharing data and information between patients and health care providers; developed an implementation plan to expand the transmission of referral information electronically in a closed health system to an open system.