- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Gastrointestinal Disease filter Gastrointestinal Disease
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.