- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 4 items
This project assessed quality measurement performance and electronic health record (EHR) implementation and found that EHR reminders were associated with improved performance.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
The project successfully developed a set of medication safety measures relevant for primary care and incorporated these measures in quarterly performance reports sent to participating practices.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.