- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
Informed by patients, caregivers, and an advisory panel of researchers and clinicians, this research developed, implemented, and evaluated an online patient portal tutorial for patients with chronic conditions.