- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove IT Staff filter IT Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.