- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.