- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Brennan, Patricia Flatley filter Brennan, Patricia Flatley
- Remove McDonnell, Cheryl J. filter McDonnell, Cheryl J.
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to develop and propose a research agenda for how industrial and systems engineering may support health services research and health care delivery redesign, with a focus on health information technology.
The goal of the project is to establish a foundation and action agenda for the use of the dense display of data and other innovative information design principles in primary care health information technology (IT) applications.