- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove Wireless filter Wireless
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.