- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 1 item
This study showed that there is a range of how people communicate with their social network, how this information is communicated, the types of health information communicated, and the rationales for the communication.