- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.