- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study examined the association between electronic health record use and care coordination and clinical care quality for patients with diabetes, and how team working relationships modify these effects.
Developed a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducted a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.