- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
Informed by patients, caregivers, and an advisory panel of researchers and clinicians, this research developed, implemented, and evaluated an online patient portal tutorial for patients with chronic conditions.
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.
Developed a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducted a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.