- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) filter Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This project examined the fidelity of the implementation of the Self-Management Automated Real-Time Telephone Support program to better-inform tailoring of health
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.