- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.