- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Maine filter Maine
- Remove Montana filter Montana
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.
Facilitates transfer of information among providers and patients in the Presque Isle community; implements a model of chronic care management; and educates area health care providers on how best to use current information systems to communicate with each other.
Intended to improve chronic care health management in Northern, Eastern, and Central Maine by planning for the standard exchange of clinical information for patient transitions from acute to non-acute care.