- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.