- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.