- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Montana filter Montana
- Remove New Mexico filter New Mexico
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and deployed iHealth, an Internet-based disease management tool that collects data and generates reports to enhance management of Hepatitis C virus.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.
Connected urban medical center disease experts with rural general practitioners and community health representatives over a telehealth network to effectively treat patients with chronic, common and complex diseases who do not have direct access to specialty health care providers.