- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 3 items
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.